I feel like I am getting back on track. With summer break, things tend to just get so crazy with our schedules.
Two weeks from today we start school, and we will have a 5th and a 3rd grader. YIKES!!!
My list is getting shorter and shorter and I haven't had to add anything on - yet. :)
Call orthodontist to schedule both Victoria and Logan's first appointments.
Call eye doctor to schedule both Victoria and Logan's check ups.
Call dentist to reschedule their cleanings - since we missed them.
4. Make math flashcards for review - since the ones from the school year conveniently disappeared. - will be finished by end of today!
5. Get Logan's football schedule and Victoria's cheer schedule to family members. - still waiting to get Logan's schedule from coaches.
Finish Victoria's birthday present.
7. Blog about Logan's baseball season.
Organize my coupons.
Make grooming appointment for Diesel - since I totally forgot today's appointment.
10. Finish school supply shopping. - ALMOST FINISHED!!!
11. Finish landscaping front yard. - This is being put off till end of September or at least till things slow down.
It feels so good to get things checked off lists. Accomplishments are a great feeling!
Enjoy your day! :)