Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brain Dump - To Do List - WoW! I am busy

To much going on is more like it, but I love my life and wouldn't trade it for a single minute!!

I had so much going through my head this morning so I decided to take 5 minutes and create a little list.  Well, it turned out to be not so little...and probably not so cheap. LOL!

1. Call orthodontist to schedule both Victoria and Logan's first appointments.
2. Call eye doctor to schedule both Victoria and Logan's check ups.
3. Call dentist to reschedule their cleanings - since we missed them. 
4. Make math flashcards for review - since the ones from the school year conveniently disappeared.
5. Get Logan's football schedule and Victoria's cheer schedule to family members.
6. Finish Victoria's birthday present.
7. Blog about Logan's baseball season.
8. Organize my coupons.
9. Make grooming appointment for Diesel - since I totally forgot today's appointment.
10. Finish school supply shopping.
11.  Finish landscaping front yard.

I read this quote this morning and thought it summed up my life pretty well...


"Do the best you can through these years, but whatever else you do, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones.  Mothers, we acknowledge and esteem your faith in every footstep.  Please know that it is worth it then, now, and forever."

Well, I am off to start checking things off my list - it's time to get productive! :)


No comments: