Monday, July 16, 2012

Recent Summer Happenings

 Our summer is flying by!  It seems like once the 4th of July comes and goes - you know thoughts of school will be creeping into your mind.  So far, we are enjoying our HOT, DRY summer the best we can.  Staying cool and keeping busy seems to be the only way...

Our summer started off with Kevin graduating from Paramedic class!  It was a great day and I was SO proud of him and his entire class.  You could tell that they were a close group. 

We were joined by our good friends, family and a couple of Kevin's captains from the fire department. 

Paramedic Class 0f 2012!!!



So proud of all you!!!

As a family we have started biking together - and I must say, I LOVE it!  Not only do I enjoy spending time with the kids and Kevin, but I am proud of each of them as they learn to push themselves harder on rides that we do as a family.  
Such a proud Mommy moment!! 
 We also have enjoyed doing a little golfing as a family, too.  We have only taken the kids to the driving range so far, but Logan loves it and actually is pretty good at it. :) 
:)  When did he grow up???
Last week, I had to fly out to Phoenix, Arizona for a few days for work.  I do NOT like leaving my family, and if you were around me the week I left you knew that I was a nervous wreck.  But I survived and it was such a good trip.  The lady that I traveled with was a blast and even in the heat we made sure we made the best of all of our free time.

View of my cottage at the Biltmore in Phoenix Arizona.

It was a beautiful room - so quiet and cozy!

Everywhere you looked it was picture perfect!

On the 4th of July I had two very important people to see in the parade!
Kevin was working the ambulance and Victoria cheered.
It was such a HOT day, but they both survived the heat.

Getting ready for the Parade!!

After the parade Victoria confessed to me and said she was SO nervous!  I was surprised because she is one that does not get nervous often.

This week baseball season comes to an end.  I am secretly SOOOO thankful for that that, but cheering practice has already started (each night) and Logan has one week off before football starts!  YIKES - fall sports already!!




No comments: