Thursday, March 01, 2012

Loving Where My Life Is...

Victoria snuck a picture of me leaning over and kissing Kevin the other night when I dropped off dinner at the station.  :)

I love this man and all he does for us!  He is such a hard worker.  If I worked his hours I am sure, no I am POSITIVE, I would complain constantly about it!


Kevin currently works a full time day job, part time night job, goes to school 2 full days out of the week and is keeping his construction business open on the side.  Plus he has to put in clinical hours at the hospital...YIKES!! He has been pulling this schedule since August and I just don't know how he does it. There are times I would love for him to just work a "normal" job, but I know that is selfish of me. In 12 weeks his schooling will be over for now and we have already started praying to see what doors the Lord will open for us next!  Excited to have my husband home a little bit more is an understatement, but I believe I am more excited to see what is in store for the Watson family over the next few months!!

 “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11).

No comments: