Thursday, May 25, 2006

Update...and Absence....

I just wanted to update all of you who are praying for us...

We have heard rumors that our office will be closing on May 31st!! That was a little bit of a shock to me, but I am staying focused on where the Lord will be directing me! I want to be sure I have a clear mind for His direction.

Please pray for me tomorrow. I am having a phone conversation with a gentleman that is interested in me working for a job that is available. It is through a temp service but it is not temp-perm...but perm right away!!! The office that I would be working at is so close to home!!! Right now I am driving 30 minutes one way! Please pray that I have the words to say and the direction to say them in!!! I get so nervous at times like these!

I will be unable to update my blog because we are leaving tonight to go camping until MONDAY!!! I feel like I am a little kid waiting to get ice-cream or something. I can hardly wait to get out there!!! So I will let you all know either Monday evening or Tuesday morning what the out come of my phone call was!!!

Also pray for our church. Dr. Jaspers will be there on Sunday for a ONE DAY Revival. Our church has been struggling through some things lately and I am oh, so praying for the Lord to do great things in our lives. Kevin and I will be coming in from the campground on Sunday to attend the Revival so please, please do pray for our church!!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!!!!!

6 comments:

ashley said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I know you must make a great mom because Candace and I always loved you as a babysitter..remember those days?=) Time goes fast! I'll be praying for you during your interview!
Have a Happy Memorial Day!

Kelly Glupker said...

I WANT TO GO CAMPING TOO!!! You're going on vacation and leaving me to do all the investigating huh? We are go camping for a week in June. I am sooooo looking forward to it!
I hope things go well at your church. I just heard that Dr. Jaspers resigned from MBBC. Where is he going? Have a great Memorial Weekend - and thanks for posting something - it had been a while. :)

Kelli said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend camping! I am sure you are all so exctited. Maybe some holiday we can come down and camp with you. I will be praying for your phone interview today! Can't wait to hear the result!

carissa said...

praying for ya girl. I've missed reading about your life. Kelli keeps me updated though :)

pamela s said...

How did the interview go? I'm praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»