Sunday, April 16, 2006

He Is Not Here for He is Risen!

I am so thankful that I serve a RISEN SAVIOR!
This mooring during Sunday School, I taught the 3 & 4 year olds about Christ being risen from the dead! That age is so wonderful because they absorb it all right up! Watching their little eyes and hearing their questions, was such a challenge to me.
During our church hour, we sang "The Old Rugged Cross" arrangement for our special music along with a beautiful piano duet for our offertory. I love the music ministry and what it does for one, as they prepare for the message. Pastor Walton preached on the Crossroads of Doubt. He talked about Doubting Thomas and what we are to do when we find ourselves at the crossroads of doubt. It was a great service!
Afterwards, we had Kevin's family over for a nice Easter dinner. I just wish the weather would have cooperated with us. Oh well, it was still a good Sunday to worship our Risen Saviour and spend time with our family!

No comments: