Friday, February 09, 2007

We are Getting There

Well, we are over the hump! I am going to be getting Victoria up from her nap in about an hour so she can go her hair done for the Ball tonight! She was so excited this morning when I told her what day it is.

The picture below was taken this morning. You can tell they are feeling much better! Logan's one eye is still pretty red. That could be due to everytime I put drops in his eyes he cries them out. Poor thing! He is really struggling with keeping them in. He gets pretty scared when I say it is time for the drops. My goodness, I have to put them in 4 times a day with 2 drops in each eye! That is a lot for him.

I am sure I will post pictures tonight. Oh, and Mom and I am going to send the pictures to the local CVS out there tonight. They should be ready tomorrow morning!!! I know you are anxiously awaiting them!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! Praise the Lord that He healed Victoria in time for her big ball tonight. I can't wait to see pictures of your pretty princess and her proud papa. What are you and Logan doing tonight?