Thursday, February 08, 2007

Another One...

Down for the count...Logan has joined his sissy. He woke up through the night with a fever of 102 and has "hurting eyes, like Sissy" to quote what he said at 4 this morning. Another cute thing that he said was, "I don't have pink eyes, I have green eyes. Mommy, I don't want pink eyes because that is a girl color!" Needless to say, he refuses to say he has pink eye, just hurting eyes.

Some good news was that Victoria seemed to be feeling a bit better this morning. At 5 AM she announced to the ENTIRE house that only her one eye was hurting not both eyes!

Hope your day is going well!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute that he doesn't have pink girl eyes! :) Poor guy though. Are you staying at home with them both today? I hope you and Kevin aren't hit with the "hurting eyes" next!

Heather said...

Kevin has been the SAHD the past 2 days. I do get to stay at home tomorrow though. I just wish I could help him feel better. He is running such a high fever...I am such a wimp aren't i??

Reads said...

Sorry to hear of the sickness. I've decided too that you know you're a mom when you would rather be sick then to see your little one suffer. I can't wait to see picture of Victoria in her dress. I'm hoping she'll get to go!

Reads said...

Oh and by the way, you are not wimp, or a mom that is hard work!