Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dear Heavenly Father,
What a privilege it is as a Christian to come before You. To come before the Creator, the Giver and Taker of Life.
As I sit here in the early morning hours, a truly amazing feeling comes over me. I am coming before the God who is in control of everything that happens. What a privilege that I take for granted on a daily basis. Lord, you are the creator of man and you know each one by name, yet I am able to come before You with requests.
As I come before you today, Lord bless little Ethan. You are in control of his life. You know the outcome of the entire situation and You and only You can heal his little heart. Help the Doctors make the right decisions. Allow Ami and Dave to be uplifted today and feel Your presence at this time. Give the nurses and the doctors wisdom as they transport this little boy to a different hospital. Allow Ethan to survive this transport and help him to stay strong.
Lord, I believe that You are able to heal him if this is Your will. Oh, Lord, give this family comfort today as they walk beside you. Give them peace and allow them the strength they all need.
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for prayer and for allowing us to come before You, Amen.

No comments: