Thursday, February 15, 2007

And he is off! 4:45 this morning, Kevin and his uncles headed to Daytona for the first race of the season!! He has been looking forward to this race since we bought the tickets back in June. I am so excited for him because he has never been to a race before. He faithfully watches them on TV, but has never had this opportunity. He worked so hard to get things wrapped up so that he would be able to go away and not feel guilty. He kept apologizing to me last night because he didn't do anything special for me on Valentines Day. I honestly didn't care. He had flowers sent to me at work and inbetween jobs he meet us for a great dinner at McDonalds. That way he could see the kids for a bit. Nothing special?? The flowers were way over the top and I love him for exactly what he was doing last night...the hard worker that he is! I hope he has a great time and enjoys himself...you deserve it babe!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Have fun at the race, Kevin! And kudos on the flowers...