Monday, June 05, 2006

HUGE Prayer Request....UPDATE

Tomorrow at 1PM, I will be interviewing with an accounting firm called RSM McGladery! This is a position that I am so excited about and have heard good things about the company too!!!
Please pray for me that I am calm and able to think clearly to answer the questions I am asked! I can barely think straight since they called me...I am so excited!
Also, today I had to let my manager know that the 15th (next Thursday) will be my last day at Washington Mutual! The Lord is in control and He knows my future, I just need to rest in that!
Thanks in advance for your prayers!
Edit Note: The 15th is the last day our office will be open...I have decided not to take the position that requires me to drive 1.5 hours one way. I had to let my manager know so he could plan accordinly!
I had the interview and made it through round 2...I was told that I would recieve a call sometime next week about a third round of interviews...I will keep you up to date.

7 comments:

Kelli said...

How did it go, Heather? We are praying for you! The Lord will lead you to the next step that you are to take. Keep us posted!

Janeen said...

Heather-- I am praying for you. It is always an uneasy feeling to start a new job and meet new people. God will give you grace.

pamela s said...

Yeah! I'll keep praying that you continue in this direction!

Anonymous said...

hey guys - i hope things are working out for you with the job situation - call us if you have any new news!

Kelly Glupker said...

How was the interview?

Unknown said...

Wow, how scary and exciting. I can't wait to see how the Lord works this out! How did the interview go?

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»