Saturday, May 13, 2006

Prelude to Mothers Day...#2 This One is for you, Mom

Happy Mother's Day!!! I just wanted to take this chance to tell you Thank You!
Thank You for...
Being you,
Taking the time to love me,
Investing in a private school education,
The sacrifices you made for me,
Giving me the best you always could,
Trusting me,
Being a loving mom,
Always being involved in ALL I did,
Teaching me right from wrong,
Supporting me,
Being part of my children's lives,
Loving my husband,
Putting up with me,
Giving of your self
And most of all,
Thank you for being my Mom!
I never understood why mom never got new shoes, clothes or other things she need when she needed them. Then I had kids. We as mothers tend to put ourselves after our children. Now I understand the sacrifices that you have made for me through the years of my life! Because of that I am able to be a better mom! Thank You!
I am so thankful for all you have taught me and all you have done for me!!
Even though there are 1000 miles between us, I still consider you my best friend! You have always been one that I can go to about anything. We may not always see eye to eye, but at the same time, we still have a very close mother/daughter relationship.
Mom, I hope that you have a great Mother's Day and that you are able to enjoy yourself!
I Love you!!

3 comments:

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Wow Mom and Dad, you guys look great in that picture. Happy Mothers Day MOM

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»