Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Morning Sunshine

It is Monday morning and after a wonderful visit with Heston and Kelli this past weekend (pictures to come) I am sitting back at my desk. :( The sun is shining but snow is in the forecast once again. We did have an absolutely beautiful day yesterday, which was a reminder to us all that spring is just around the corner.

Shortly after I got to work this morning, my doctor called and told me that all the test results so far have come back normal. This is a good thing, but at the same time, it is not helping us find the answer to the problem. So she scheduled me for a Biopsy on Monday, April 3. The Lord is good and has answered our prayers so far. He will continue to take care of us because He is God!! I rest in knowing that! Thank you all for your prayers. It is such an encouragement to Kevin and I!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PTL that your test results so far are good! God is good - all the time. Amen, sister. Keep us posted.

Our Monday is a GORGEOUS one as well. No snow forcasted for us thank the Lord.

Janeen said...

HEather--
Glad to hear that all is well so far. I have been praying for you. Keep us up to date on what is going on.

Janeen

Karen said...

So far so good, Heather. But I understand you must be a little frustrated anyway. I'll pray for you on the 3rd. You're doin' great! Keep trusting!