Monday, February 13, 2006

Don't Let those Smiles Fool You...



I love being mom, but I do have to say, the most exhausting time for me is when Victoria & Logan are sick. It all started out 2 weekends ago when Logan just was not acting like himself. Well last Monday he woke up with a horrible cough and then Victoria had it by that evening. The week progressed and the colds didn't get worse until this weekend. I was up several times through the night because Victoria said her ear hurt and that "my room is just spinning, mommy". I felt so bad for her. So here it is Monday morning, and we will be on our way to the doctor's office shortly.
I will say though for being the middle of February and this being our first doctor's office visit, that is pretty good for us. Last year, Logan had 6 or 7 ear infections. I am very thankful for their health this winter!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I really can sympathize with you, Heather, especially right now. Last night was Luke's first good night of sleep for a week. He's battling an ear infection too. I hope everyone starts feeling better in your house really soon! I'll be praying for you.

Katie

Heather said...

Katie, we must be in the same situation. We returned from the doctor a little while ago....double ear infections for both of them. WOW! At least we have medicine now! That means that a good night sleep is just around the corner!
I hope Luke continues to get better.

Heather