Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Being A Mom of a BOY!!!

I remember when Kevin and I found out that our second child was going to be a boy.  I remember thinking about all the "boy" things he and his daddy would do together.  The fun they would have and the memories they would make! :)  Oh the joys!  Little did I know the joys I would have being this little guys mommy too!  Over the last year, I have been so proud of him and all he has accomplished.  I love watching him play sports and how much he has grown up!  It is hard to believe that next month he will be EIGHT years old!!  Wow!  Where did the time go?!?!
Logan - First year of Football - 2011
 He thoroughly enjoyed his first season of football.  The long hours of practicing in the heat and of course the games.  I didn't realize the time commitment it would take on both his part and on our part - as the parents.  He started the season out practicing every night for 2.5 each week night.  Then games every Saturday. WOW!  This little guy never complained and that is how I knew he loved it!


His coaches played on a semi-pro team and worked hard with the little guys.  Taught them the basics and even went above and beyond - giving of their time. 


Logan even taught me a few things about football - here he is in a three point stance.  Who knew. :)


As far as being a parent and watch him learn, grow and play - I couldn't be more proud!  He is already looking forward to next years football team!!


He learned how to hustle....


and how to play as a team!!

Way to go - to all the Winn Du Pec Hornets!!! :)