Sunday, July 22, 2007

Is the Weekend Really Over??

Well, I accomplished most everything on my list. I believe the only thing that wasn't accomplished was cleaning out the fridge. Not bad for me. When ever I get to cleaning and getting things done, I kind of wonder off and do other things. I was determined though to get it all done.

Yesterday morning Kevin came home from work and said he had a surprise for me. I asked him where it was and he said in his truck, so I went and looked inside his truck...nothing there...looked in the back seat nothing there either. HMMMM...what would he have gotten for me that would have to be put in the back of his truck??? WOW!!!! He went and got me an Elliptical Machine! I was pumped!! We both used it tonight and loved it!! I can't wait to continue to use it this week and report to you on Friday how I did...

How was your weekend???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet gift kevin! you guys are soooo lucky to have one of those elliptical things. i love them - i got addicted to it after i had my knee surgery - no impact workout - it's great. when i first did it i could only go for about 15 minutes, now i can go for an hour - you'll love it.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Wow! Heather-- you are a little tornado when it comes to cleaning :) Way to go! You accomplished so much! I was pretty pumped about purging and organizing the pantry today-- all the while the kids were awake!! Major accomplishment when you have 2 under 2.