Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update on Ethan...

Ami has a carepage at carepages.com so I have, of course, been checking it. Her most recent update was just a little bit ago and this is what she wrote...

The doctors decided to try the medication and Heart Echo a little earlier
than expected. The reason was that they noticed that Ethan had some air in one
of his tubes which they had to correct. Since they were all there anyway they
went ahead with the medication switch and the echo. Unfortunately there was no
change in Ethans heart. The doctors warned us ahead of time that no change was a
distinct possablity at this point but Dave and I of course are disappointed. The
doctors are going to consult with Dave and I later today to see what the next
step is. Please keep praying for our little boy. I know that God has complete
power over this situation, and even though I know I can trust Him completely,
waiting for HIs timing can be so hard. I'll update more later after we speak
with the doctors. Love, Ami

Please continue to pray for Ethan. I am sitting at my desk right now, just crying...I am so thankful for the Lord and that He is in control of everything, but I can't imagine going through what Dave and Ami are going through right at this very moment. Pray that the they will continue to trust in Him and wait on Him!!

Thank you so much for your prayers!!!


No comments: